Ladies Conference - "Rejoice in the Lord" (Philippians 4:4)
Women's Speaker: Susan Heck
Susan Heck was married for 46 years to her beloved husband, Doug Heck, until the Lord took him to glory in August 2021. Susan has been involved in Women’s Ministries for about 40 years. She is also a certified counselor with the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors and the author of the With the Master Bible study series. Susan’s teaching ministry is an outgrowth of her memorization work on the Bible. She has memorized the entire New Testament and is now journeying her way through more of the Old Testament. To God be the glory! Susan has two grown children and seven grandchildren. Because of the enthusiastic ladies who attend the Bible Studies that Susan teaches, and because of the life changes, Susan has been invited to speak to a number of ladies groups, both nationally and internationally. Susan loves to minister her gift of teaching to women.
|9:00-9:30 AM||Early Registration|
|9:30 AM||Free Time Activities|
|11:45 AM||Registration (coffee, light refreshments)|
|1:00 PM||Session I|
|6:30 PM||Session II
|8:15 PM||Food, Fun, Fellowship - Welker Pavilion|
|9:00 PM||Late Night Swim|
|8:45 AM||Session III|
|10:45 AM||Session IV|
(includes a $10 non-refundable registration fee)
- Meals, Sessions & Overnight Accommodations:
- Alpine Lodge - $60 ($65 if paid after June 1)
- Hoops Hall - $60 ($65 if paid after June 1)
- Meals & Sessions only (NO overnight accommodations at ABC):
- Day 1 only - $30 ($35 if paid after June 1)
- Day 2 only - $30 ($35 if paid after June 1)
- Both Days - $50 ($55 if paid after June 1)
- Sessions only
- Day 1 only - $20 ($25 if paid after June 1)
- Day 2 only - $20 ($25 if paid after June 1)
- Both Days - $30 ($35 if paid after June 1)
- Optional additional charge: Friday full lunch in the Dining Hall - $7.50 paid at the registration table.
- Virtual Conference - $20
Register by June 1 and save $5!
- Pastor’s / Missionary wives 1/2 price!
- Pastor’s wives attend FREE with 5 or more registrations from your church
The Ladies Auxiliary serves the West Virginia community and the Church at large by welcoming guests to two events annually at Appalachian Bible College:
- Ladies Conference and Teen Conference (June)
- Fall Luncheon (October)
Special invitation is given to women who have never visited ABC. Bring a friend or come alone and make new friends at either event.
Savor rich fellowship, be encouraged by notable speakers, and participate in worship through music. By the time you leave, your heart will be full and ready to spill over in blessing to others.
Past speakers at Auxiliary events include Elizabeth George, Joy Rice Martin, Cynthia Heald, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Reba Bowman, Emily Barnes, and Martha Peace.